WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Company Name: NETEN CONSULTORIA, S.L.L. (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Responsible”).
VAT NUMBER: B02977908
Address: C/ HOSPITAL, 53, ENTLO 1- 30510 – YECLA- MURCIA
Email for data protection communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT? WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT?
The personal data of the interested parties will be processed by NETEN CONSULTORIA, S.L.L. in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the time at which such information is provided:
- In order to respond to your inquiries or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case, we will ask you to provide it to us voluntarily and expressly. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are their legal representative or if you have obtained their unequivocal consent. The legal basis for the processing corresponds to art. 6.1 a) RGPD (consent of the data subject).
- For the processing of customer registrations, updating of data and management of the business relationship that may exist. The data will be collected through the corresponding registration form, initially, and through commercial transactions, subsequently. Specifically, the following actions are included:
- Creation of the customer account through the web, using the different links provided by NETEN CONSULTORIA, S.L.L. for this purpose. For this purpose, the legal basis contemplated in art. 6.1 a) RPGD (consent of the data subject) is taken into account.
- Administration and management of the existing contractual relationship with the customer, in accordance with art. 6.1 b) RGPD.
- Customer analysis, in order to be able to carry out market research and opinion surveys, justified by legitimate interest, in accordance with Article 6.1 f) RGPD.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and/or services, as well as to carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have done. This purpose is based on Article 6.1 c) of the GDPR: compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the company.
WHAT ARE THE DATA RETENTION CRITERIA?
We will keep the data during the period of prescription of the legal obligations, and as long as there continues to be interest in maintaining the relationship by both parties, so that we will proceed to the deletion of the same when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the treatment of the same.
In the event that consent is the basis that legitimizes us, they will be processed as long as you do not revoke your consent to the processing. To revoke it, see the section on WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Subsequently, however, the data will remain blocked for the duration of the statute of limitations for any liabilities that may arise from the processing and/or purpose.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must inform us of any modification or update of the same, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section Where can you exercise your rights?
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties unless legally required and necessary to provide the services, or if you give your express and unequivocal consent.
ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
NETEN CONSULTORIA, S.L.L. does not intend to carry out international transfers of your data. However, we may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of NETEN CONSULTORIA, S.L.L.. Services may include system hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, email messaging services, etc. These third party companies are obliged to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with the regulations in force. For our part, we will always do our best to ensure that all third parties we work with maintain the security of your personal data.
WHAT RIGHTS DO THE INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time when the legitimate basis for such consent is to obtain the data subject’s own consent.
They may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not in accordance with current legislation.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By means of written communication addressed to NETEN CONSULTORIA, S.L.L., C/ HOSPITAL, 53, ENTLO 1, YECLA, 30510 (MURCIA) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying yourself and specifying your request.
In commercial communications, including newsletters, you may revoke your consent by sending an e-mail to our address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the message the phrase “Unsubscribe from the Communications Service”, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if indicated in the e-mail message.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he/she has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its processing for the purposes stated above. Please note that some of the services provided on the Web may have special conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.